Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A little bit of my style and other things.

So I just wanted to share my style and how I dress to my hair and makeup,


I really am obcessed with floral dresses and the whole 90s grunge era,with the big tacky hats and bright redlipstick.But I put a twist on it with my goth side of style and my short bangs.(btw this isnt me in the picture.)My friends describe my style as unique corky and my own .I hate to look like everyone else so I try to do anything and everything to stand out.



With my make up I like to make a big statment not too much but not too little.
I love the thick cateyes and dark eyeshadow following either black or red lipstick.(black on occasion).
Or if i feel like being natural  I just put some foundation and powder on .With a shimmery eyeshadow and some lipstick(.Such as this picture.)Just depends on my mood .






Now with my more goth side I love to wear dresses such as this one lace or velvet.With my big cross necklaces to top it off.And dont forget the fishnets.


Now with my goth makeup I love to go all out when the time is appropriate.
Such as this picture....

Goth culture and fashion has always been inspiration to me.But I have many other things I work into play to go along with this .

Now with my hair I like it wavy with short bangs.Or faux dreads.To pinstraight with short bangs.
It depends ... I love to dye my hair every other week too haha so ..Just depends on my mood really...lol

Well...


So thats a taste ..of my corky crazy style.

No comments:

Post a Comment