Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Todays music...


Seriously,Where do I  begin?From the autotune to the winey vocals.To dare I say lyrics.To the lame green -screen videos.Wheres the passion ?What happend to REAL music .Like Nirvana,Green Day,Etc...?
Its like everyone just gave up and its so frustrating .I see people that ACTUALLY.Have talent and can't make it big .Because you have losers that can't sing that get in because of their appearance instead of true talent.No one works hard anymore for it they just post a youtube video and sing .Then there on Goodmorning America.Its so unfair.How do you think Kurt Cobain made it?He actually did the work to get to where he was.It paid off too ,you enjoy it more.Im trying to persue singing and Im not gonna post a youtube to do it I wanna get to where  I wanna be with hardwork.Its just so annoying.I mean the only artist I truly respect in this age is Lady Gaga she worked hard to get here shes different she DOESN'T use auto-tune.Shes the female David Bowie of this generation.But you have other people like KE$HA that sings about lollipops and unicorns and has a #1 hit.It's like the worlds tone deaf a three year old would like that kinda music.Not someone older .I mean geez.Its like the worlds giving up on talent fashion and themselves ....and I refuse to be a part of that.Just give real music a chance take a dose of good  medicine instead of the tart coughsyrup .

No comments:

Post a Comment